The first week of this season's practice sessions have got off to a good start. I have a few quick items:
- There will be a parent-coach meeting on Oct 25th at 7:15 PM. This will be a great opportunity for parents to meet both coaches and vice versa. Due to Covid Protocols we will have to meet outside. I have added this into the team calendar so you will have a reminder. Let's plan to meet at the Round Lake Pavilion at 7:15, so that it's quick to get to practice after our meeting.
- The Tournament schedule is out and on the EPGBA website - http://leagueathletics.com/schedule.asp?teams=981491&org=epgba.org
- Molly sent out Covid Guidelines for this season. Some of the highlights are:
- No parents or spectators will be allowed at practices.
- Game attendance at tournaments will be determined by each site policy.
- Teams can enter the building no more than 5 minutes before their scheduled time and must be completely out of the building no later than 5 minutes after their scheduled end time.
- More details are in the EPGBA's Covid 19 Preparedness Plan.
Thanks and have a great weekend.