2020-21 In-House Program Key Dates
Subject to change based on Gym Availability, West Metro Scheduling and further guidance on COVID from school, health & state officials. Registration to open mid-late September.
We are working on 2020-21 Season Outlook for InHouse and will have addtional information in the coming weeks.
In-House 1st- 8th Grade Season:
- Player Clinics: October 24th, 31st and November 7th at Oak Point Elementary
- 1st & 2nd grade: 8:30 - 9:30 am
- 3rd & 4th grade: 9:45 - 10:45 am
- 5th & 6th grade: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 7th & 8th grade: 12:15 - 1:15 pm
- Evaluations will be completed during the last clinic on November 7th for grades 3-8th in an effort to form evenly balanced skill level teams.
- Mandatory Parent Meeting: October 24th, Oak Point 9:40 AM and 12:10 PM – One parent from each In-House family must attend the 9:40 AM or 12:10 meeting.
- Coaches Clinic: TBD
- Teams announced: Sunday, November 8th
- First Practices: Week of November 9th
- Mondays: 3rd & 4th grade (Forest Hills)
- Tuesdays: 5th & 6th grade (Oak Point)
- Thursdays: 1st & 2nd, 7th & 8th grade (Eden Lake, Oak Point)
- Saturday Practice/Scrimmages: November 14th & 21st
- First Games: December 5th
- 1st-4th Grade at Oak Point
- 5th-8th Grade at TBD based on West Metro League
- Team Pictures: TBD
- End of Season:
- 1st-4th Grade Feb 26th at Oak Point
- 5th-8th Grade Feb 26th/28th per West Metro League Tournament
Rookie (PreK-K) League Season:
- Season: Mondays 6:00-7:00 PM drills (last 15 minutes are open play) from Dec 7th – Feb 22nd
- Oct 15th-18th - MEA weekend
- Nov 26th-Nov 29th – Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 24th–Jan 3rd – Winter Break