2023 Summer Shooting Dribble Challenge
Looking for something to help keep your daughter busy this summer? Looking for a training opportunity that doesn't cost lots of $$$$$$. Please check out our Summer Shooting and Dribble challenge!!!
Here is how it works:
- From June 1 through September 15, 2023, track your MADE (not attempted) shots and/or dribbled minutes using the form below.
- Follow your grade level goals, or for anyone who wants a SUPER CHALLENGE, go for the goal of 10,000 made shots,1,000 dribbled minutes.
- Use the 50, 100, 150 and 200-shot routines from the spreadsheet to work on a variety of shots and make tracking your shots per session easier.
- Submit your progress at the end of each month to Summer@epgba.org and standings will be posted online throughout the summer.
- All players who meet their Grade Level and/or Super Challenge goal will receive a prize and be recognized during half-time of an Eden Prairie High School Girls Basketball game during the 2023-2024 season.